Realms of an Open Mind

Forbidden romances. Dystopian worlds. Unimaginable creatures. Dark nightmares. Beautiful dreams. All within the Realms of an Open Mind.

realmsofanopenmind

Brenna Yovanoff
On Writing
Stephen King

YA Paranormal Giveaway Hop

Click the link and make your way through dozens of fabulous giveaways in the YA Parnormal Genre :)

A little weirdness in February.. The banner kinda makes me feel like it's almost Halloween, which gets me excited anyway, but YA Paranormal novels take up dominant space on my shelves, so I'm pretty stoked about this giveaway.

The only problem I've had is choosing just one book to giveaway. Honestly, I wish I could could give away all the books I've fallen in love with and send them anywhere around the world. But, although I've been blessed in many things, an unlimited amount of funds isn't one of them, SO...

For this hop, I've chosen to giveaway a copy of Providence by Jamie McGuire (See my review here.)

Jamie's book, Beautiful Disaster, has received a lot of hype (and for good reason), and I feel that the Providence series has been a little overshadowed... But it's awesome and totally deserves your time.

Giveaway Details

• US Only
  • Will be received in paperback form
  • Runs from February 21st - 27th

Stuggling with her father's death, Nina meets Jared Ryel, presumably by chance. However it soon becomes clear that he knows more about her than even close friends. When her father's former associates begin following her in the dark, Nina learns that her father was not the man she thought he was, but a thief who stole from demons. In searching for the truth behind her father's death, she stumbles upon something she never expected, and something Hell wants, that only she holds the key for. Jarel risks everything to keep the women he was born to save, by sharing the secret he was sworn to protect.